View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Hitman932
I LOVE Euro Fighters!!

Rep Power: 87 Hitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond reputeHitman932 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,748,909,741,757.38
Total Points: 1,748,918,679,889.19
sneak this in - mgkirkpatrick Cheers - squealpiggy For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan Lickle Ricky is thankful for the fight. - OASIS_LAD Karoly Balzsay - Tunney 
Cheers to the unban you racist polack! - Mizzou on the money bro! - MELLY-MEL... happy birthday hitman! - Makavelli Amir Khan is better than the cowardly Zsolt Erdei - Freedom. To cheer you up after TT's loss, I know you chaps enjoy these! - The Weebler I 
Great breakdown of those boxing crooks - hectari 

If the ref wasn't on Bute's side and didn't award him the first Andrade fight would people say such things about a guy who was KTFO by a guy who has never won a World Title?

Bute's resume is sad. It's littered with guys whose best days were at Middleweight and the common thread is that he has never fought guys who were anything other than face first sluggers. It's ridiculous to have 8 defenses and never face a legit boxer, which is exactly what he has accomplished.

I doubt he will be willing to leave Montreal to fight the S6 winner, and the onus should be on him to do so. He will say he is willing to fight in the US, but when it comes down to it he will say sh*t like "we can sell more tickets in Canada eh?"