View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 10:08 AM
SyrianKid
Banned

Rep Power: 0 SyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these partsSyrianKid is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,267.18

Emanuel Steward says ***8220;Catchweights should be looked at, especially with Pacquiao. He has been fighting guys, but doesn***8217;t weigh in at the same weight limit that he has challenged them at. I think this should be addressed.***8221; Yes, the catchweight fights have to go. I***8217;m all for Pacquiao fighting whoever he wants to fight. But to have a title on the line for a catch weight fight? Man, that***8217;s really off putting for me. I guess Pacquiao***8217;s adoring fans don***8217;t really mind, but I certainly would if it was for a fighter that I looked up to. I would figure what is the guy doing fighting bigger guys if he needs them to melt down to a lower than the maximum weight.

But beyond the catchweight itself, I don***8217;t understand how Pacquiao, who never fought once in his career at light middleweight, can be pushed above the other fighters and given a shot at the vacant title. Man, there***8217;s that have been working their backsides off for ages trying to get a shot at the title in the division and here we have Pacquiao skipping over all of them for a fight against someone who has fought once at that weight in six years. There***8217;s no way that Margarito should be ranked number #1 by the WBC, and way should Pacquiao be able to fight for the title. When Pacquiao fought Cotto for the WBO title, Pacquiao had never fought at welterweight before during his career, and yet all off a sudden weeks before the fight, the WBO shoved Pacquiao to the number #1 position, giving Cotto no other choice but to have his WBO title on the line or else risk having it stripped from him. How and why was Pacquiao placed at number one in the division when he had never fought there and before? The timing was fishy to say the least.

PACQUIAO IS THE BIGGEST FRAUD IN BOXING HISTORY , ITS SHOCKING AND SURPRISING BUT APPARENTLY TRUE .