View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 04:49 PM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,234,831.56
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *2TOUGH* View Post
You keep going on about how he has to man up and fight.. have you not seen him balls up and beat some top top fighters prior to the Dawson fight?

I think you are just a sadistic c.unt who wanted to see Dawson (who is technically limited) tee off on Hopkins. That never happened because Dawson wrestled him to the ground.

Hopkins is a hall of famer who tactically was very very good.
Bro I barely even kno who the fuk dawson is...I came to see HOP win...not fake an injury...and u say he fights thru the pain...when has he ever done that?..I always see him exaggerating the pain...dont get on here and start lying fool