View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 12:32 PM
TheHolyCross
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 36 TheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond reputeTheHolyCross has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,087,170,640.19
Total Points: 108,318,362,693.63
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushbaby View Post
From what I've gathered, most reasonably competent fight fans believe that Marquez will be entirely out of his element at welterweight. The majority of us believes that Marquez gets stopped brutally. Although there are some that refuse to acknowledge weights classes when talking Manny, those need not respond.

But what happens if Marquez turns out to actually be competitive? What if the fight goes 12 with back & forth action & we have yet another close war? Does Manny retain his pfp status that was passed to him when Floyd took leave. Or does the head to head comparo being in Floyd's favor return him back to the #1 spot?
to me the only difference now is that marquez is past it and old
you can't compare this to the mayweather fight when mayweather is so clearly bigger and longer than marquez(aswell as juan being old). if you have any braincells you take into account floyds style of keeping you at a distance

the weight isn't the issue it's marquez's age
and if he still has anything in the tank he shouldn't make it a complete walk in the park for pacquiao
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<