View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 02:10 AM
jaded
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,331,647,374,844.10
Total Points: 59,331,661,844,615.56
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhnienko View Post
lmao i wasn't implying that he was trying to kill himself via masturbation. I was saying he died due to masturbation which by its definition is a selfish act, an act of self love.

During the autopsy they found and measured the quantity of semen in his stomach that he had ingested, evidently he ate all of his semen after orgasm. The average ejaculation produces approxamately 1 teaspoon of semen and they were able to extrapolate that to estimate the number of times he had ejaculated, then consumed.

Just kidding. As for how they knew i asked myself that too. Apparently he was keeping track.
Those Brazilians need to stop masturbating so much...that's why I refuse to shake hands with those guys.