View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 01:21 AM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,000,573,060.06
Total Points: 36,211,202,006.90
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
If he died the how do they know how many times he masturbated? Was he keeping a running log after each one ? Did they do some kind of CSI? And what makes you think it was a suicide...maybe he was trying to make the Guinness Book of World Records and was otherwise very happy in life.
lmao i wasn't implying that he was trying to kill himself via masturbation. I was saying he died due to masturbation which by its definition is a selfish act, an act of self love.

During the autopsy they found and measured the quantity of semen in his stomach that he had ingested, evidently he ate all of his semen after orgasm. The average ejaculation produces approxamately 1 teaspoon of semen and they were able to extrapolate that to estimate the number of times he had ejaculated, then consumed.

Just kidding. As for how they knew i asked myself that too. Apparently he was keeping track.

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 10-25-2011 at 01:29 AM..