View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:37 PM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 30 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,207,712,259,370.71
Total Points: 29,208,712,693,480.67
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713832281 View Post
He is the greatest REGULAR SEASON QB of all time.
Ignorance + buying into media BS. Here's some more truth for you.

2010 Playoffs-Tom Brady's quarterback rating last night against the NY Jets was 89, well below his 2010 regular seasoning rating of 111. He was sacked five times, threw one pick, and his team was 5-14 on third down.

Against the same Jets team in the Wild Card round, Peyton Manning threw a 108.7 QB rating against the Jets, completing nearly 70% of his passes. That 108.7 rating was higher than his regular season rating of 91.9, which was his lowest regular season rating since his second year in the league back in 1999-2000. Against the Jets, Peyton was sacked once, had zero turnovers, and was 6-13 on third down. Also keep in mind that Peyton played the game without Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, Anthony Gonzalez, and right tackle Ryan Diem.

here's an example of what was written after Manning got eliminated last year:
Quote:
But after a sample size of 19 games, it's pretty clear: He's a different quarterback in the playoffs. He's a lesser quarterback in the playoffs. I don't know if it's paralysis by overanalysis or what, but after all these years, I still don't trust him in a playoff game.
Add to that, Aikman and Elway who are considered clutch QB's, Manning has a higher post-season QB rating than both of them.

don't buy into the media bs.

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 10-24-2011 at 10:40 PM..