View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 12:32 AM
King of Sting
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 King of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these parts
Bank: 200,281,767.89
Total Points: 200,423,626.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeriFil View Post
Brother, I found the best advice in your post. You should repeat this as mantra for Donaire. He should learn inside fighting and rough housing at the ropes to make a very defensive boxer to open up. He lacked inside fighting.

He should learn from Brandon Rios what is inside fighting is all about.
I agree with Goblin's sentiments as well.

My opinion has done a 180. Nonito is simply to blame for last night's borefest. And here are my reasons...

a) Nonito chose to go back to 118 after a long layoff where he blew up to 145lbs. Hence the severe weight cut and suffering from cramps during the fight.

- He should've just vacated his 118 belt(since that's what he's gonna do anyway) and returned to 122 or 126 and fought another undersized fighter w/ a nice looking record

b) It was quite obvious that he could manhandle Narvaez, but, he decided to play it f**kin' safe against a guy who wasn't a f**kin' threat, WTF kinda strategy was that. Sh*t, Montiel and Darchinnyan were bigger KO threats to him.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<