View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 11:28 PM
Paclan
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Paclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these partsPaclan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 120,628,827.62
Total Points: 309,752,568.22
Default You know what amazes me about weed?

Every different region or every different connect i've ever had, or everytime they get an exotic new strain, it's been a completely unique and different high.

It makes me wonder how many kinds of highs actually exist.

Btw the best weed I ever had some from philippines lol.. I was literally moving in slow motion but I was leaving behind a blur like I was bruce lee.. and instead of being concious in my own body, it was like I was watching myself from the outside and I felt like I was in an action movie and everything was going by so fast and I just kept trying to look cool...

I was watching my self but in 3 different views encircling the scene in a triangle, one view slow one fast and one normal speed and i was experiencing it all at once.

That philippine green was bonkers lol