View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 05:19 PM
Shepparino
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 Shepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond reputeShepparino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,531,887,865,516.42
Total Points: 4,531,887,873,994.60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
Wasn't he Oscars sparring partner for the Pacquiao fight? I read somewhere he was thrown out of camp because he beat Oscars azz so bad in sparring. He said he wasn't even going 100% against Oscar.
That's what I read too. Not only that but it was Valero that gave Oscar a black eye during sparring. Later Oscar would lie and say it was Victor Ortiz. Obviously because he was promoting him.

To me Valero was a guy who fought down to the level of his opponents. It's the reason why he really didn't look to skilled because his opposition wasn't either. It wasn't until the Demarco fight that I actually witness him use footwork and head movement. Who know? If the had fought a top caliber fighter he may have shown some other talents that no one expected him to have. Cuz from all the stories I read about this guy was a killer when it came to sparring.