View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 12:55 PM
PEBBLES!
Banned

Bank: 185,677,884.59
Total Points: 1,277,328,431.00
welcome back - Freedom Fighter i just wanted to welcome you bakk with this gift and a nice big fukk u , lol, nyahahahahahaha, just playing, welcome bakk homie - Tha_Greatest welcome back buddy :) - Gorilla Dogs HALAL SUBWAY - DiLLiNGER one of the most enteratining and badass guys here - dj emz 
even though you are a deceitful baterd , lol, i cant hate you forever, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest stay up, my friend. - Willy Wanker merry xmas - Subtraction for the underrated stone roses!...long overdue - BritishBoxing92 Thanks for the downloads. - Barnburner 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest peace homie, lol, you made sully and demise your official bittches, lol, im off, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
happy holidays akh - dj emzz 
Childhood Cancer - dj emz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
Just about all his fights have been tune-ups! I'd like to see him making moves to fighting for a Euro belt or even just defending his title.
So, from fight 1 to fight 16, could you plot me the route you would have taken him to correctly develop the raw materials he started out with 3 years ago? Of course the opposition has been limited, he's a 16 fight prospect, still a baby as a heavyweight, who started out in the pros looking like a tub of lard and averaging a fight every couple of months for the first eighteen months-two years of his career. I think he's been brought on pretty well - the recent steps up have provided testing moments for him (and exciting fights for the fans) and he's answered them with the work he's put in to improving his conditioning and polishing and sharpening his skills. It all points to him being pretty much on schedule.

At least he's fighting again soon. I'd rather see him keep busy with a softer touch between the bigger tests than not see him at all.