View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Terry A
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Terry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond reputeTerry A has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,400,067,642.47
Start you off mate your first gift.. - The Gully Gad To one of boxingscenes best - JAB5239 Thanks for the boxing mags! - hunkysoupbone get well soon - NewYork For Quality posting and for being such a genuine dude! - The Surgeon 
Missed having you around, Have a beer pal - McGoorty A true historian. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BattlingNelson 

This is a real good match up.

I have to admit that I never had a whole lot of love for tunney because I liked Dempsey so much. But I've since read the biography of Tunney & he really was a GREAT fighter! He's still not one of my favorites, but I under-rated him back in the day.

I'm a big fan of Marciano. But all the guys who fought Rocky were either old or not really a serious threat to beat him. Charles & Walcott were old & they still gave him trouble. That right there is a big deal to me.

I'll take Tunney by a decision. Of the two, I like Rocky much more, but I have to respect Tunney's talent.