View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 588,440,787,279,797.75
Total Points: 594,465,376,931,987.38
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR BOB View Post
Compare? There is no need Khans is obviously superior..

Interested to know his best win then? Peterson//holt?

Still Ortiz would be far to much for him @ 147.. unless the move up helps Alexander massively like it has done Ortiz. Alexander has looked out of his depth everytime he has stepped up bar Urango.. who is easily the worse fighter out of Bradley, Kotelnk, Matthyse. Urango looked to becoming on strong before he leapt into an uppercut as well..
Let's just agree to disagree on both fighters resumes,because you have ya opinion and I have mine..But I would say Peterson was Bradleys best win(and why I tip my hat for Khan fighting him)because it seemed to be one of his toughest fights..You can also make an argument for Holt. Tho..But I think Alexanders movement and work rate could give Ortiz some problems..Even tho Ortiz did good against Berto(who I never thought was good)does not mean he couldbeat others at WW..The jury is still out on Ortiz and we don't know how Alexander will look at 147lb either..I think its a very interesting fight, hope it gets made...