View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 06:54 PM
4Corners
GRANTANAMO

Rep Power: 43 4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute4Corners has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 200,105,906,954.97
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil good poster - joesaiditstrue Good poster. Freedom is an idiot. - RossCA No Message - RossCA Great album choices! That's what's up! - jose830 
keep up the solid posts. - sugarsmosley 

Ortiz SHOULD push for a fight with Devon Alexander. Alexander is still young, in his prime, only has a loss to Bradley, and it puts him right back in the thick of things at 147. For some reason, Ortiz doesn't seem too interested in fighting a Berto rematch. If I were Ortiz, I would try and make a fight with Devon Alexander, maybe it could be on the next undercard of a Mayweather fight.

I'd favor Ortiz to win, probably 3-1 or maybe even 4-1, simply because I never thought Devon was THAT good. Ortiz is fairly quick with his punches, has good power, and Devon would try to out-box him. It would be a fairly entertaining fight. I think Ortiz would stop him in the 9th or 10th round, and would be up on the scorecards by probably 2 or 3, maybe 4 points.

Although if Devon were to win, it would elevate him high up in the WW division, for possible fights with Berto, Khan, maybe even Mayweather or Pacquiao. I'd still favor Ortiz big time.

One guy that I think can be a legit top WW ofr years to come is KELL BROOK. Everyone is sleeping on him, and saying he's this or that...the guy has skills. He can walk you down, stick and move, bang, and is very slick at times. He's more for real than MIKE JONES is, that's for sure. The second Jones steps up and fights Brook, Berto, Ortiz, or any other highly rated WW, he'll be beat. I am just not that impressed with his skill set.