View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Rome-By-Ko
Bradley Top 3

Rep Power: 49 Rome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond reputeRome-By-Ko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 984,707,472,658,756.75
Total Points: 990,732,062,319,457.50
Happy Holidays Bro! - Lorily thanks - Dale Cardon No Message - romebyko You da man Rome!! - Lorily Happy Christmas to a great poster - Dave Rado 
Happy Holidays sweetheart! - Lorily ''I score effective boxing,not effective running...'' Super quote! - dan_cov Bradley Salutes You Sir! - mathed Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil What up Bradley tribe - hougigo 
I'm digging your avi :beerchug: :hail: Tony Soprano - jose830 RBK > Dirk Diggler = Rome By KO! - LoadedWraps Bradley Tribe - mathed STORMTROOPERS - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo 
STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed To a true stormtrooper! - DonMega To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Bradley Tribe!!!!! - mathed To a great poster and fellow Trooper! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
I'm doin well Rome my Ace, ready to get back home bruh. And yes indeed you did call that Berto/Ortiz scrap right. I didnt, I thought the comp would make Berto rise to the occassion, I was wrong on that one. It's going to be interesting to see how Devon's power, speed, and chin hold up with the big boys of WW.

How you been mah homie? How's the little lady doin, I know you gon get her to accompany you to the Ward/Froch fight. I already know you gon ride or die with Froch, how do you think he is going to handle Ward? You know Ward can be somewhat of a billy goat in there, he's a tuff and talented young man. What do you think the Cobra's gonna do to counter-act the SOG?
Sorry to say I won't be attending the Froch Ward fight,I brought a bike so I can't do it as of now..But I will be at Cotto Margas..I know they around the same time(now)but I did not know the fight would be pushed back so I brought tickets for Cotto Margas instead...Plus its 15 min from my house to get too the Garden,I'm in there...But I see Froch using his Jab and some bully tactics against Ward..I think most are gonna be surprised at how much Froch lands on Ward..He is gonna make Ward come to him as well,you will not see the pressure fighter most might expect..You will. See Ward putting pressure and Froch luring him in..But for the most part I just really see a good fight,like I said before Ward might win but it won't be easy,the same goes for Froch I can't wait for this fight...