View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Pacquiao'd
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Pacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these partsPacquiao'd is infamous around these parts
Bank: 454,119,616,632.15
Total Points: 734,229,103,327.59
Keep up the good work Bro - Jedi Vader No Message - jazluvr have fun - jazluvr No Message - jazluvr ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 
tasty! - YDKSAB Retard - flat1985 My favorite MayClown :) - Beercules Pacquiao'd goes hard! War Floyd! - LoadedWraps 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
So he was going to ask Floyd about Pacquiao? and that justifys Floyd acting like a wanna be thug to an old man? I mean these are questions the fans want asked are you ****ing stupid? So the **** what if he was going to ask about Pacquiao.... thats part of the game there is not a single expert whos not going to ask him that question.
I'm going to say it one more time. Listen to larrys shrug tone. listen to Larrys commentating during the fight which Floyd may have heard. While larry was giving floyd some props, he wasnt giving him full credit