View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:50 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,153,817.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesir View Post
No need in thinking. Just listen his tone in how he said sh*t. He even said he was going to bring up pacroid, for what, Floyd isnt ducking. Pacroid, Roidjuiceman is ducking Floyd.

I don't agree with what Floyd did but I don't mind it either. We have all see that Floyd can hear the commentators when he fights. I'm pretty sure he heard merchant hating during the fight
So he was going to ask Floyd about Pacquiao? and that justifys Floyd acting like a wanna be thug to an old man? I mean these are questions the fans want asked are you ****ing stupid? So the **** what if he was going to ask about Pacquiao.... thats part of the game there is not a single expert whos not going to ask him that question.