View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:40 PM
fitefanSHO
KO Digest

Rep Power: 6 fitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond reputefitefanSHO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,099,084.96
Thread, it very good - McGoorty Apologies for negging you before. You're a good poster and an asset to the forums. - It's Ovah great thread man--rock of ages - McGoorty Cheers for the help, shame i couldnt get u a real pint! - The Surgeon 

I love how some people think they know what Merchant was going to say, like they're mind readers. It was exactly this mentality that helped Floyd put his own foot in his own mouth. Newsflash Floyd and Floyd apologists: We don't judge people on what we think they're gonna do or say, or on what you think they're gonna do or say... we judge people on what they DO and SAY. Saying that Merchant was gonna go negative does not mean he did or even was going to, that's just an assumption and my Daddy taught me all about those when I was a boy, want me to send him over to teach you?