Thread: [R-RATED] So ****ing awkward
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 11:17 AM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,320,429,315.92
Total Points: 45,531,064,549.13
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paclan View Post
So I was eating my girl's ass for the first time- I saw some gape videos and I dunno I wanted to try it..

So like for the first 10 seconds... i'm like ****... this isn't as hot as it seemed.. it was really tight and really hard to get my tongue in.. but I didn't want her to think I didn't like her ass(cuz I talked her up to this so hard.. lol)... so my first instinct was to just **** her...

I manuevered my way back up.. and she started kissing me...

and I just bust out laughing lol... I couldn't stop cuz I just ate her ass and then she's kissing me... she hasn't been acting the same since.

I never kiss her after she gives me a bj =/

Say sh1t with authority like she has no say in the matter, make the decision for her, make her feel desirable and sexy and you can get a girl to do pretty much anything. By laughing immaturely like a 2 year old child that just discovered it's genitals you fuked up. Now anytime you want to do something especially anal related she'll feel insecure and probably want to avoid it altogether.

Congratulations on ****blocking yourself moron. Stick to doing this.

More masturbation here