View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 12:53 AM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,152,997.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
theres loads of pressure fighters in history who is considered extremely skillful.

You're generalizing too much.
I dont think so, I rather think that some of the new people to the sport really dont understand this aspect of the game. I aint taking a cheap shot at them I am just pointing out, that alot of them tend to think if you get hit if your a pressure fighter you are one demensional and thats not true.

one demnsional basicly means what it say, you only know one way to get the job done. But when you look at alot of these guys like we discussed, they had multiple ways of getting inside making it their fight and getting the job done.

I think all to often people assume if your a pressure fighter your easily beatable if a fighter just stays on the out side and sits behind that jab.
That is un true