View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 08:29 PM
triggerhapppy
Banned

Rep Power: 0 triggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond reputetriggerhapppy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,411.44
Total Points: 89,062,189.79
No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie 
No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie 
No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie No Message - Uncle Howie good luck - VERMIN A GOOD gift for triggerman - sweetpea87 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jim Jeffries Gay and Lesbian Pride - Jim Jeffries Gay and Lesbian Pride - Zig Zag. Autism - iBreakbeat Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie Gay and Lesbian Pride - Uncle Howie 
Unhappy The video where the homosexual man was burned to death is still in my head.

I can't believe that poor man was burned to death because he was gay. I watch the video last week and still bothering me. I've watch many sick videos in my life, but this had to be the worst. It brings a tear in my eye just thinking about. I hope everyone one of those mother fckers die the same way he did.

MAy he R.I.P