View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Dirt E Gomez
***Stupendous***

Rep Power: 9748 Dirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond reputeDirt E Gomez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 666,497,284.34
Total Points: 677,827,124.56
Comes with free herpes - mickey gomez Stuff this up your butt when you think of me. - MizzzouMan Cunt - Rocky C heres your Lockerz invite. fag - Mech. Pollution comments - ABOSWORTH 
Jason FTW! - MANGLER hooahh - Mucus 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jazluvr 
Send a message via AIM to Dirt E Gomez

I don't think I've insulted you so much for your rabid fanboyism.

You're stupid for caring about this. Like, stupid actually is an understatement.

Not only do you identify yourself by a product you by, but you actively attempt to portray your choice as superior as if you've got tinydick syndrome.

Allow me to speak for the majority of the population: We don't give 1 shit, 2 shits, or a single flying fuck that you prefer apple.