View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 04:36 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,643,789,283.90
Total Points: 33,854,413,543.59
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoftyDog View Post
I really liked the first season. It's one of the few shows I'm looking forward to.
Cuz of the phaggot creator of mad men demanding a huge raise AMC had to slash other sh1t which included firing Frank Darabond and cutting Walking Dead's budget significantly. The production value will probably be noticably less and i was hoping the writing would improve but doubtful now. AMC also tried to force Breaking Bad to have a 7 episode final season next season but thankfully that didn't happen.