View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 04:13 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 18 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 939,882,364,996.18
Total Points: 1,069,551,288,515.18
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

If the muscle bound individual has no fighting experience no. One thing I find funny is I actually get hurt more messing around with my Dad as punches coming in a straight line are harder to evade and harder to brace yourself for, when there are no gloves involved they come pretty quick.

Most people who are muscle bound throw haymakers or try bear hugging you to the ground.

Quote:
in the ring my money is on the tomato can, in the street its anybodys fight probably the weight lifter who will take it to the pavement and make it his fight
Unless he blind sides the guy no. When normal people try dragging you to the ground they have a tendency to leave their rib cage wide open.

Last edited by FeFist; 09-30-2011 at 04:16 PM.