View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 04:05 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,151,872.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box"K"ing View Post
I keep hearing everynow and then from all these local meatheads who lift weight of how this guy fought bums and that guy was known for fighting cans and how is easy it is to get to the top by fighting those guys...

So it got me thinking...can a muscular guy who lifts weights beat up a boxer who is known as a can/bum or a jobber in street fight????
in the ring my money is on the tomato can, in the street its anybodys fight probably the weight lifter who will take it to the pavement and make it his fight