View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Bobby Shmurda
A Hot Ni@@a

Rep Power: 39 Bobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Shmurda has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 542,585,307,489.48
Total Points: 555,691,665,956.83
No Message - ИATAS206 Cool man.  Animes are cool. - jjbj2 kick this ignorant racist - Freedom. this guy can't even debate, he just goes straight to childish insults - happyman One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
One of my favorite posters - ROSS CALIFORNIA No Message - ROSS CALIFORNIA good poster - A-Wolf Great poster - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinKing416 View Post
"red k, red k"

loool, who are these fcking losers

if youre a trainer, do you use a mans worst performance and call it a 'blueprint' to prepare for him?

of course not... any sensible person that isnt a total loser, would aim to beat the best possible version of a fighter, in any scenario be it real life or even some fantasy forum talk

'look at how he was beat in leonard 2 when the hungry spic was 4 months off his biggest win... yeah lets beat him like that'
actually i dont red k a lot but that made no sense. and ur under the assumption that i think duran lost because he was performing badly. duran lost because of leonard. leonard made him lose with his performance. so hell yes if ur able to emulate what leonard did in that fight, and most arent, then that is the best way to try to beat a roberto duran. only an idiot would argue otherwise. and sine floyd is very capable of fighting in the style leonard chose to go with in that fight, i think its totally conceivable that he could beat duran.