View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Slip Stream
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Slip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond reputeSlip Stream has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,001,041,531.65
For your solid contributions - JAB5239 To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

What I've found very curious and troubling is the extent the Pacquiao fan will go to, to try to see passed the Ortiz headbutt. I mean it takes a pretty bizarre sort of intellect to look at that fight and see Floyd as a dirty fighter and Ortiz as nothing more than a bit player. Even though the only reason both fighters were in the place that they were was because of Victor Ortiz.

When hate gets this bad, in my humble opinion, therapy and psychoactive medications are desperately needed.