View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:56 PM
TRANSWARP
Contender

Rep Power: 9 TRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSWARP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 38,008.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
Are you a butthurt Burqa Licker?

UMAD son.

Maybe one day there will be someone to show you that all religions are retarded, with your's being the dumbest and full of holes that flip flop.

ie:

Page 10 Quran
Allah: Never Lie, it is a sin

Page 30 Quran:
Allah: You can lie as long as it benefits you.

Page 45 Quran:
Allah: Never Lie it will be punishble by death

Page 50 Quran:
Allah: Lie only to your enemies and if it will benefit Allah!

Call me crazy for wanting a world without religion, but I want to progress as a society, and the only people who have invented stuff in the last 500 years have been guys who didnt believe in god, invented something and got killed off by bible thumpers / burqa lickers .

Why do you think they called them the Dark Ages? Because society lost 1000 years of inventions.

If religion had control over the world we would still be burning witches and r@ping albinos to cure a common cold.

WTF, you really do have the inteligence of a gorilla, page 10? if you're gonna quote verse, quote verse and chapter.

Progress in society? you accused me of coming out of the uk, so I'm guessing thats the ****hole you come from?

if progress is gays, transexuals, bastards, gambling, prostitution, greed, drunken culture, you can shove it straight up your butt.

I'm all for technological, scientific, but to even think about immatating a drunken culture like some makes me sick to my stomach.