View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 03:46 PM
Money Shot
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Money Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond reputeMoney Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 56,036,694.82
you're an excellent poster - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
Why Would I? Palestinians are useless, they will never invent anything, build anything, cure anything. It will just be another Slum where Palestinians will be leeching off Foreign AId and blaming their problems on everyone else while never contributing nothing to society.

it has been proven over and over again that there will NEVER be a Sucesffull Muslim country in the world, the only ones are Saudi Arabia and UAE but both of those have OIL up their asses, what does Palestine have? Dead Sea Salt?

So no, I dont support them. As much as I hate jews you gotta hand it to them for controlling these guys.

Even right now Palestine relies on foreign aid and Israel to build them everything and feed them.

What do you think is going to happen with Obama's plan?

Pretend all the Jews leave Israel (never gonna happen they will nuke all of ME before that happens), but lets pretend, so you got only Muslims in that region.

You know whats going to happen? They gonna live and mooch off foreign aid while

1) Training terrorists
2) hating everyone else
3) DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, No Roads, No Schools, just lots of Mosques and thats it. Will never invent anything, wont be usefull.

Well said, and I wouldn't have agreed with that ten years ago but since then I've been to Israel and the Middle East and the Muslims will never be civilised. Speak to Christian Arabs in Jerusalem they'll tell you life is better under Israel than prohibitive pre 1967 Islamic rule.