View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Medved
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Medved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond reputeMedved has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,313,067,849,262.50
Total Points: 9,488,067,938,016.90
Thanks you - Devils Advocate one of our best posters - Freedom. Have a beer for many stellar posts on the K-Bros! - ChopperRead That post of yours had me laughing my butt off.  Good stuff. - Rip Chudd No Message - dancovboxer 
Cheers for the stream & joining in the thread, great chat - dancovboxer Keep up the comedy - rorymac You deserve it - Rocky... for helping bombs the great - Bombs No Message - rorymac 
Season 2 Champion of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas & happy New years bro! - dan_cov 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - S H O B O X Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Willie Swindler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mooncat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
The Muslims I know are decent, hard-working, honest people.

If the government ever drafted me and tried to send me overseas to fight the Muslims in Afghanistan, I'd refuse to go.

I have no quarrel with them.

No Muslim ever called me a "goy", which means something like "subhuman" or "animal on two legs".
So how come all Muslim countries have always failed because of greed, war and poverty?

The muslims havent contributed anything since 1600's, only because they controlled half the world by using brute force.

Lets be real, they are going backwards while the world is going forwards.

Do you think if Palestine gets Israel that they will become educated, hard working and productive folks?

Here's what they will do

1) Instill some dictator or Imaan to instill *****e Law.
2) Take away Womans rights
3) No democracy
4) Get foreign aid that will be stolen by the government
5) Train Radicals in that country
6) Release propoganda on how much they hate the west but love the money they get from the west
7) Try to overtake another country beside them because "its legally theirs"

You guys should try reading the Quran, not the water downed copy out there.

but the original, here's the coles notes:

1) Kill anyone non muslim and those that dont wanna convert
2) Spread *****e law all over the world
3) You are allowed to lie and deceit to get what you want.

The book is full of contradictions and lies, it says one thing in one chapter and the complete opposite in another chapter, all being "Allah's Words". So yea, the dude flip flopped more than John Kerry, and the Imaams? They like to "interpret" the words to fit their criteria, so whatever they want they will make an excuse and say thats what it says.

If you talk to experts they will say its the biggest joke book because it contradicts it self every 10 pages and the people who wrote the word of "Allah" were a complete joke since Page 1 says Dont lie to anyone and on Page 10 allah says: Lie to people to get what you want.

Besides, All religions are retarded, Religions only progress the world backwards and not forwards, if it wasnt for brave scientists and free thinkers we would be stuck in the 1600's since "the world is flat" and "Burn Witches".

Its the greatest SCAM ever created. Look at Vatican vault, they have stolen/pillaged BILLIONS in countless artifacts and jewels while burning all the science books.

Why do you think they are in Congo and all the other poor countries?