View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Queen_Leia
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Queen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these partsQueen_Leia is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 341,430.26
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Infern0 
Default Professional Boxers tweets on the fight

Paulie Malignaggi
Quote:
Ortiz was KO'd bcuz HE made huge mistake that @FloydMayweather capitalized on. #EndOfStory #DoneTalking

Lennox Lewis
Quote:
When the ref says fight. It doesn't matter if he looks away. The fighters were instructed to fight not hug.

Andre Dirrel
Quote:
Anthonydirrell it's not ok for a champion to do something like that if @FloydMayweather would have did That it would have been all bad but since Vic did

Antonio Tarver
Quote:
Protect yourself at all times, it's the first rule of boxing.

AndreBerto
Quote:
2 B honest the butt was wrong and the last right hand punch that Floyd threw was alittle much... But u have to protect yourself at all times

Nonito Donaire
Quote:
It can be classless, it can be unsportmanike, even opportunistic, but unforunately, its still legal. Would I pull a mayweather? No. But would I pull an Ortiz and be THAT close to a fighter even IF he was saying sorry? No. Id keep arms length away.

OmarHenry
Quote:
By the way the ending wasnt dirty protect yourself at all times Victor was looking for an excuse out and he found it. STOP HATING!

Audley Harrison
Quote:
That was warming into a great fight. Shame, but Victor was naive to drop his hands like that, protect yourself at all times is the rules.

Anthonydirrell
Quote:
Did what he had to do it protect yourself at all time

BrianViloria
Quote:
Once the referee says fight...put yo damn guard up!

Rashad Holloway
Quote:
Protect yourself at all times. But damn, is there any class in boxing anymore?

Peter Quillin
Quote:
Protect urself at all times 2nd rule in boxing. 1st rule is. Keep ur hands up!

Ishe Smith
Quote:
Protect urself at all times, why are u going to hug the guy, this is the fight business

Pawel Wolak
Quote:
I probably would have hit with the left hook but not with the follow right. Got 2 keep protected at all times but try 2 keep sportsmanship.

Eddie Chambers
Quote:
Victor Ortiz should of never dropped his guard... & always know u are never friend while u in that ring!!

Steve Cunningham
Quote:
y'all call us warriors gladiators right, I agree with wut Floyd did its fight time not time to hug kiss and apologize
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<