View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 01:43 PM
squealpiggy
Stritctly UG's friend

Rep Power: 214 squealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond reputesquealpiggy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2.28
Total Points: 2,140,326,064,791.97
Good poster and a good guy, from Gmitchell - GMitchell f.aggot - Mizzou Super Piggy. - ABOSWORTH Good shit - mangler jr use it when you are too old to get a man - Carnivore 
The Demon-Haunted World - TheJoker take a break!!, lest you break! - Geze squealpiggy is in love with a f@ggot, lol, nyahahaha squealpiggy told me this, lol, nyahahahaha - Tha_Greatest you obliverated zizou homie, good win in your thunderdome resume, lol, nyahahahahaha - Tha_Greatest Eve says have a bite, its delicious.......... - bearman3000 
ATG Poster - Rich Loc Jr. Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab zombies are not the threat, it's people, well done - Mike Tyson77 Happy holidays bro! - led* 
sometimes I agree with you sometimes I don't but nevertheless I enjoy reading all your post! :fing02: - jose830 Very informative. - Barnburner you're a queer - Weltschmerz One of the worst posters - Weltschmerz Funny poster, deserves a medal - jas 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZО Autism - Nemisis Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Mangler Jewnior Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Loccy Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom Fighter 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - ƒallenloki Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ƒallenloki World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfLink View Post

Kind of unexpected he said that out of no wheres.

Looks like these kids go around looking for trouble. They have a hidden camera and have made several videos... Damn yo, when I was younger Skate boarders were cool people and not looking to start **** with anyone. Now they go around with little hidden cameras looking to piss people off on purpose.
Skating has become a bit of a race to the bottom really. Uptight douchebags get really mean to essentially kids that are not stealing, not drunk, not doing drugs, and then kids retaliate and think it's funny so the douches up the ante and become verbally abusive and violent so the kids become even more obnoxious, until you end up with videos of people deliberately trying to wind up security. In my skating days I encountered some pretty obnoxious people, like a guy who started screaming at me that he's called the police... before even asking me to leave the property!

The best time was when me and my friend, older skaters, were at this spot and the security guards from the adjacent property (nobody was on their actual property) were coming out and physically threatening and intimidating the younger kids, but once they saw me and my mate they would retreat back to their property. Once they thought we had left they would come back out and start yelling at these kids again and then see we were still there and back away again.

Those same security guards tried to stop us from entering that property (a small upscale mall) suggesting that skateboards were not allowed in there. A quick call to the proprietor of the skateboard shop inside the mall changed that situation!