View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 09:55 PM
Kenny MF Powers
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 19 Kenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond reputeKenny MF Powers has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,732,466,619,528.56
Total Points: 1,733,877,883,511.21
For watching fights. - LADodgerDog Subway for you! - Dorian.. Keep swimming Kenny - rorymac 4 the kind words - sugersean15 No Message - Kenny MF Powers 
awesome sig bro! - chiguy91 Stalking your thread- Congrats! :) - I ♥ RVP ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry Thanks bro, glad there are other free thinkers - Boxingtech718v2 :D - cawadoody 
Happy holidays bro! - led* 

Why does everything have to be a god damn advantage?

How the **** do you know floyd picked all those things and ortiz disagreed with all of them, thus giving floyd an advantage?

How the **** do we know ortiz doesnt want to use grants?

And lastly **** you hater ass mother ****ers. Always got some bull **** to ***** about. I swear if you guys were swimming fans you would ***** that one swimmer chose a certain chlorine or is used to that water and its unfair.

**** all that.