View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:39 AM
Spartacus Sully
The Great John L.

Rep Power: 29 Spartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond reputeSpartacus Sully has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,784,726,588.57
Total Points: 25,784,820,879.32
u da man .... thx 4 da castillo corrales cap - -Boxzilla- king of da 720p thread ... - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- No Message - -Boxzilla- 
Castillo Correles 720p...yeeaaa - Training4all 26 Gb!!...wow!!..nice work bro!! - Training4all ur good people ylem ... 720p homey - -Boxzilla- For setting Piggy straight, good stuff - Cuauhtémoc1502 Top top poster - rorymac 
Cheers! - Uncle Howie lite beer ... rookie! :D lol - I ♥ RVP demonoid - ƒallenloki Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 
Here's a lolli for EASTER :) - Bossy 

Soooo i was having alot of fun trolling yesterday and i got a chance to watch soem high quality films.

Buffy the vampire slayer:

great film good action good comedy. i quite enjoyed the film as a kid so rewatching it again today i definatly enjoyed it but looking at things from a grender perspective it is abit old and childish so i have to give it a 6.5/10

Willow:

another great film that i watched alot from my childhood, but this one never gets old 9/10

Straw Dogs:

never had seen it before, stars dustin hoffman. Exceptionally good film and i see theres a remake coming out. you kinda feel sorry for dustin with how every ones bulling him around town.....but then things get a bit too much for him and he goes a bit nuts. great acting on his behalf and the story is quite good as well but im not sure how likely i am to feel the need to watch it again or even watch the remake that i see is coming out soon 7/10

The worlds Fastest Indian:

really really good film and based on a true story, anthony hopkins plays burt munro, a motorcycle enthusist from new zealand who has spent 25 years working on his 40+ year old indian scout motor cycle so that one day he could take it to america and race it on the bonavill salt flats for speed week. as mark twain would say

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."

the obsticales burt has to over come to make his dream come true is a testimate to just how incredible truth can be and the determination of the human spirit. I give it a 8.5/10, after i watch it a few more times it might even make it to 9/10.

The Princess Bride:

Need i say more? 10/10, best movie for all ages of all time.