View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 07:43 AM
SuperVillain
Banned

Location: AFFLUENT buahwhawhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHhehehhehehehe, stylish Horsforth
Rep Power: 0 SuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these partsSuperVillain is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 905,347.16
Legend - Rocky... This fagg0t blocked me - rorymac Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
Wish i knew man, Mizzou, Welter, Anny, Dweins, Ddub. Man NSB was the **** a few years ago.
mizzou was dogshit when it came to boxing talk. welter didn't know that much either. annie was just a loudmouth, no real insight. that period you're talking about (hatton-floyd buildup) was fun, but those 3 losers weren't anything to do with it being fun. it was all about dios dominicano and sonofisis vs. wiley and that other cretin. as for you, although you acclaimed me as one of the forum's best at the time, you were a clueless bum then and you're a clueless bum now. get a gf bro, then you won't have to drool over pics of other mens' women all your life. ugh, you disgust me.