Thread: [HOLY S**T!] Scarlett Johansson nudes!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 09:53 PM
Nuckin Figga
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Nuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond reputeNuckin Figga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 109,824,284.97
I want to fill your gifts full of bananas. - VEG No doubt the e-gift shop will run out of e-stock - VEG I fapped over Boss Lady's avatar. Don't tell her. It out little secret. - VEG It's always saying (20 left) Does that mean it's infinite amount? I'm excited to find out. - VEG Did you hear about the banana who crossed the road? - VEG 
Nah... me neither. - VEG There were so many typos in the gift message about Boss Lady, because I was typing with my left hand. - VEG If you get what I mean? *wink* *wink* - VEG If I accidentally send you an apple, then delete it, because it would of been a mistake. - VEG You'll just have to live with bananas, I'm afraid. - VEG 
All the apples belong to "i box apples" - VEG He has them copyrighted. - VEG Wish this message would f*ck off! - VEG "The item you are trying to do is protected against flooding." - VEG A flood of bananas, could you imagine!? - VEG 
*Insert funny message* - VEG What are you thoughts on global warming? - VEG No opinion, huh? - VEG Guess what? - VEG Last banana in stock! YEAAAAAAH ALRIGHT! - VEG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
I'm not discrediting her at all, I just stated that I don't see what all the hub bub is about. It's not like I said that she was a horrible actor, or ugly. I just think that she's overrated and most of you are just attracted to her because of the fame. If she was a regular gal, most of you probably wouldn't stop her on the street. Why so defensive?
This virgins obsessing over celebrity girls cuz no way they can get wit hot girls in real life.

These people have had a crush on scarlett johanson for years and now that she has released nude pics its like the best day of their life.

I am one of those obsessed virgins

FML