View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 03:01 PM
coghaugen
Contender

Rep Power: 7 coghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond reputecoghaugen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,319.84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarj View Post
BHOP didn't come close to beating Jones and wasn't prepared to step up to Supermiddle.......or Lightheavy in the 90s, which is where Jones went. I personally feel Hopkins has shown his best form this century, the 90s version of Hopkins would have always lost to Jones.

The only guys Jones didn't face who may have stood the slightest chance to beat him in the 90s were.......Eubank, Benn, Collins, McClellan or Michealchezwski. The 90s Calzaghe was not the finished product so I havn't included him. I think any poll raised on this site would predict a landslide for the Jones in the 90s over any of these guys, which is why hes number one.

Whittaker, De La Hoya and Holyfield also deserve some credit for the 90s.
Collins or Michalczewski would've stood no chance against Roy Jones, hardly any

Nunn would've beaten him