View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Marchegiano
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,022,177.16
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

****ing idiots..can't watch a skill set for **** can you? WTF does Brock have for Danny? Muscle. I know I'm just repeating Clegg....but my ****. How the **** are you gonna read that and still post "oh I think Brock could beat him"?

As far as these guys being fat. Notice the type of fat they are. undoubtedly that weird fit-fat. you can see the muscles underneath the fat....They're wrestlers, both better than Brock, They use their bellys to an advantage. This BS that fat guys cant fight is bull ****...you can breathe under, push, and pull a hardened body much easier than a flabby one. Just ****ing think about what they do. They don't need to be hard fit. Besides that Danny and Josh are both shaped like turn of the century strong men. The strongest type of men.