View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Boxingwizard
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Boxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingwizard has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,366,174,921.49
Total Points: 23,426,632,803.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Leia View Post
I don't care, it's my opinion (based on actual facts) and I'm entitled to it. The man is NOT a good trainer and I cant think of ONE boxers he has right now thats winning.

Chad choose that loser because he's being lazy and doesn't want to travel.
No trainer is a miracle worker, remember what happened to Taylor when he was with Steward? Steward certainly couldn't help Kermit Cintron's chin. Roy Jones Jr. trainer isn't widely known was he? There is a lot of good boxers that have unknown trainers.

The FACT is Scully helped make Dawson the boxer he is today, he trained Dawson since he was 12.

Last edited by Boxingwizard; 09-11-2011 at 08:15 PM.