View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 09:25 AM
IronDanHamza
IronDanHamza

Rep Power: 68 IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,149,657,882,023,855.75
Total Points: 2,178,877,998,159,443.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypug View Post
upon further reflection i agree with you - the lennox lewis/vitali klitschko fight - sure lennox's RECORD says "TKO 6", but in reality vitali was winning the fight. . . same thing with berto vs. zavec - it says "TKO 5", but Zavec was fighting Berto close in every round. . .
Definitely. I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglypug View Post
i still say it's pretty close, because the best fighter Bute has fought is Librado Andrade, who is a club fighter - bless his heart lol, but he simply has NO SKILLS - a strictly straight forward brawler; granted, though, he is pretty good doing that. we will be able to gauge Bute A LOT better after his fight with Johnson.
Yeah it's definitely very close.

Both don't have very strong resume's really.

I only lean on Bute because other than the first Andrade fight, atleast he has dominated his average opposition.

As opposed to Berto who has struggled almost every time he has fought someone that level.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<