View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 07:06 AM
el salsalero
Contender

Rep Power: 5 el salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond reputeel salsalero has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 47,528.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by guardian View Post
This is better...

Ross Greenburg : "Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day, I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall"

Floyd Sr.: "I'm afraid for my son, I won't let him get in the ring with Pacquiao."

Roger Mayweather: "Floyd needs multiple tune-ups to fight Pacquiao"

Jeff Mayweather: "Floyd will fight Pacquiao in 2013."

Schaefer: "Floyd-Khan would fall in Nov. 2012"

Floyd: "We only wanna fight the biggest and the best out there.. and Manny Pacquiao , yes you're next."

A reporter asked him if Pacquiao is next and Floyd responds, "I never said that. I never said that at all. Don't put words in my mouth because you know the media is good for doing that."

LOL! Exactly!!!

Watch how *****s scramble to defend KFC.