View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 11:51 PM
pacfan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 pacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond reputepacfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 114,320.75
Total Points: 126,361.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
Floyd is a walking contradiction. A reporter asked him if Pacquiao was next and Floyd responds, "I never said that. I never said that at all. Don't put words in my mouth because you know the media is good for doing that."

HUH?

What was that whole "Pacquiao is next" bullshit then?
i don't want to be seen as a hater by *****s. but i've just said the same line of thoughts hours ago and have been repeating it for the past days now. this whole "pac is next" thing is complete bullcrap. he really didn't mean it. his next stop is vacation. no doubt about it.

the big clue for me is that he seemed to have given up the money aspect of this fight. that seems strange. he probably figured he'll be crucified more with that excuse. so he thinks this drug testing issue keeps his reason legit and would get attacked less.

Last edited by pacfan; 09-06-2011 at 11:58 PM.