View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 12:40 AM
Pocket Dogs!
You want one?

Rep Power: 23 Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,286,548.20
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Floyd is a walking contradiction. A reporter asked him if Pacquiao was next and Floyd responds, "I never said that. I never said that at all. Don't put words in my mouth because you know the media is good for doing that."

HUH?

What was that whole "Pacquiao is next" bullshit then?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<