View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Sheppirino
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Sheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond reputeSheppirino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,447,596,952,923,632.00
Total Points: 47,447,596,952,924,592.00
thanks for the quick payment...week 11 points giveaway by this afternoon - -jose- 

Right. Cuz Marquez is going to promote his fight with Pac by saying positive and nice things about Floyd. I mean wtf did you expect him to say?

Marquez: "Floyd whipped me pretty easily because of his superior boxing skills and he'll beat Pac too when they fight."

Arum would have a heart attack. Although maybe Marquez is right. Floyd doesn't like to fight he likes to box. The last time I checked the sport JMM, Pac and Floyd all participate in is a sport called boxing. Not fighting. What about this website. Is it called fightingscene or boxingscene?

Tell you what take a look at this next fight that Ortiz is having with Floyd. Ortiz is coming to fight. And Ortiz is going to get beat.