View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:09 AM
BigStereotype
#1 Knicks Fan

Rep Power: 54 BigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond reputeBigStereotype has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 258,487,030,556.10
Total Points: 460,487,253,562.41
Very Good poster. - Barnburner Keep up the good posts. - Barnburner BURRRRRRRRR! - Natedatpkid 100% solid - The Surgeon another useless dothraki clown, here savage - Ether 
Heres a Fish! - The Surgeon :) - MANIAC310 Merry Christmas - The Surgeon Merry Christmas - The Surgeon No problem bro, thanks.. Knicks will be fine. - Fresno 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Barnburner Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian Crushin View Post
This disrespect of women is pathetic

Thats why most of you have "baby mommas" who you pay child support to instead of a wife
I gotta agree. You morons coming in here to swing your dicks about how you can just throw away "beezies" or whatever the fuck, smack so hard of being e-playas it's ridiculous. Do yall think you're fooling people?

I don't treat women like I treat men because they're not men. But respect people until they show you that they don't deserve it. All people. And I don't want to hear any shit like "women have proven this and that." No. Everyone gets their own shot to prove it. It's like if two or three guys from Vegas (for example) were douchebags to me; now everyone from Vegas is a douchebag?

If this is really how some of you think and you're not just putting up e-facades, do some serious introspection (it means soul-searching, Larry) and see what you find because there's something the matter with you.