View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 03:31 PM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,471,080,159.63
Total Points: 15,471,089,918.92
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

I won't comment about Sr and his relationship with his other kids because I don't know. I will say that even though Sr has his issues I would have to without a doubt say he loves PBF. It just that the man has issues like we all do. So I can't say what type of relationship they would have but I would think he would be in his life. The question is if PBF would want him in his life if he hadn't been successful in life. Things are a lot worse when you resent your father and are poor.