View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 05:04 AM
winky's right
TEAM DISCIPLINE

Rep Power: 8 winky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond reputewinky's right has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132,892,254,645,085.75
Total Points: 1,177,892,254,664,719.00
A good poster - jas War bhop! - jas pizza, the best western food - betmen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnburner View Post
I did it recently, after I broke my wrist I went back to my original gym. Tried another gym the same week and felt the training was better at the other one, so went there instead.

I honestly think referring to it as "backstabbing" are just stupid. It's not as if you're getting it for free, you pay the money like everyone else and the same with any other service if it's not what you want you move to another one.
yeah dude. at the start of the year my gym jacked up prices (went from $77 for a 10 pass to $110 ffs), so i've been to heaps of gyms looking around. at the end of the day i'm a paying customer so i'm not obliged to be loyal to any particular gym.