View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 02:57 PM
Deal With It
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Deal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond reputeDeal With It has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,485,928,078.75
Total Points: 1,486,931,540.06
For convincing JAB the K's are not white - now he'll stop hating them - Freedom. To dry your eyes with, after glass chinned bum Wilder gets KTFO by a tomato can - MASTERFUL 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastrano View Post
Tyson? Please! He had major problems with Tucker, the tallest man he ever fought. And Wlad is even taller than TNT.
Tyson had "major problems" with Tucker? What were these "major problems" that he had? Was Tyson ever stunned, hurt or knocked down at any point in the match? I seem to recall Tyson winning that fight pretty clearly.

Plus Tucker was an execllent Heavyweight and a league or two ahead of anybody on Wlad's resume.

And Tucker wasn't the biggest guy that Tyson fought, Biggs was. (Outside of Lewis)

Tucker also gave a Lewis a pretty tough, close fight.

Quote:
Holmes? Pha! No way, Holmes was a JABBER and Wlad's jab is universally recognized, plus his size would neutralize Holmes jab. Holmes had no power to stop Wlad, unless he happened to trap him in a corner and landed 20 punches like he did on Marvis Frazier. But I don't see that happening.
How would Wlad's size neutralize Holmes's jab? Do explain. Since when has anybody with a size advantage over Holmes been able neutralize his jab? Most of the guys that Holmes faced who were bigger and slower than he was, were turned into giant punching bags (See: Holmes VS Cooney & Holmes VS Jones). The only type of guys that Holmes had problems with were guys that were quicker & faster than he was, and were able to beat him to the punch. Wlad is quick for his size, but considerably slower than Holmes. Wlad would get toyed with and eventually STOPPED by Holmes.

Quote:
Liston as I said previously COULD beat Wlad and I give him the best odds out of all other hw's, except for Louis maybe. But if Wlad connected with a big punch, he'd be in big trouble.
He wouldn't even survive the 1st round. He wouldn't get the oppurtunity to connect with a "big punch".

Last edited by Deal With It; 08-30-2011 at 04:24 PM.