View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 10:57 AM
AllEyesOpen
Speech Cobra

Rep Power: 1465 AllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond reputeAllEyesOpen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,196,982,394.22
Total Points: 2,198,071,358.17
cheers! - led 

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p-champ View Post
He's not a big welter weight, never has been. He may have appeared that way in the Mosley bout; but Shane has been lacking the juice for a while now and no longer looks yoked. I'm sure the age plays a factor in that as well.
As Steward had said during the fight, Mayweather didn't look bigger, just tighter/stronger then Mosley, but Mosley has always been able to put more muscle on his frame then other guys his size.

I the weigh-in you can say Mosley's back was much larger and wider then Mayweather's.

I agree with the ts, Mayweather isn't a huge ww, he doesn't come in to fights having rehydrated 15 lbs. At this stage of his career i'd imagine he rehydrates at most, 6-8lbs.

Also based on my observation of the footage on 24/7 as well as the interview on fighthype, Mayweather actually looks smaller when he's not training for a fight.