View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 02:49 AM
Battle*Hardened
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Battle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these partsBattle*Hardened is infamous around these parts
Bank: 296,955,337.90
Total Points: 318,005,771.57

Maidana by ko of course.

I'll keep saying it but Maidana is so underrated it's not even funny, and yet I see people calling him overrated. How is that the case when 75% of NSB calls him a bum?

I've always said, Maidana has sneaky accuracy and timing. He's smarter then just a brawler also. Theres thought behind his recklessness. It's hard for me to think of a fight where he doesn't improve and land more and more as it goes on. That doesn't sound like just a dumb brawler to me. Everyone knows he has great power. Fact of that matter is, to me his only true loss is a close decision to Amir khan who I personally think is top 5 p4p.